Monday, August 22, 2016

Awesome Lovender :)

Aromah's readers, hi!

I've started my eo journey in end 2015 with lavender and frank. Bought these awesome two eo from k mah of course, after 'terpikat' with her fb post on stretchmark recipe :)

Between these awesome two, I choose you, lavender!
Let me share more on how am I utilizing lavender :) 

#awesomestory1
STRETCHMARK AWAY!
Lavender is very good for skin. I apply them with frank and v6 twice daily after taking bath. AlhamduLillah stretchmark reduced after a week. (Hehe kes baru smggu pakai semula dengan patuh. Jgn malas2 naa)

#awesomestory2
PEACE & CALMING
Lavender also known with its relaxation support. First night I received my own diffuser, I diffuse 7 drops of lavender. Amazingly, my daughter fall asleep by herself. (Selalunya rengek2 nk Ibu tepuk2 dodoi baru lena) AlhamduLillah 

#awesomestory3
GOOD NIGHT SLEEP
Similarly works as calming and relaxing, it assist me and hubby get a better quality sleep. After a long tiring day, slept at 1am, we manage to wake up at 530am in the morning even it is weekend! :)

#awesomestory4
FRESH AIR
Although lavender is like giving mood to relax and assist me to get asleep, yet amazingly, when I spray lavender+water to my aircond while driving, I feel fresh! It works both ways! AlhamduLillah I manage to drive from kerteh to kl with my 2yo daughter sleeping at back. AlhamduLillah 

#awesomestory5
ENDLESS LOVE
Started with lavender, and now I have my own diffuser with set of awesome eo supporting my pregnancy and Insya Allah natural birth journey. I fall in love with eo everyday and hope to utilize more and share the benefits to all.

Let us spread the love, insya Allah.

Salam satu aromah!


No comments:

Post a Comment